What is the Best Time for Everest Base Camp Trek
The Nepali trekking scene has particular seasons when the treks are the best. It usually lies in the autumn or spring season of the northern hemisphere. The clear and suitable weather is the main factor to it. However, people consider autumn the peak trekking season in Nepal. The peak trekking season is considered for the months of October and November. This is because it brings Nepali festivities along with a suitable climate. The country is on vacation; it brings a very wholesome environment.
Hence, October or November is the best time for the Everest Base Camp trek. We at Exciting Nepal bring a great travel package for EBC in these months.
If your wish is to see the world’s peak at its most spectacular, the Everest Base Camp Trek in autumn is the best option. Autumn is the busiest trekking season in Nepal. All trekkers hope to see Everest this time of year for various reasons. Some examples include consistent weather, clear mountain views, lush forests, and breathtaking landscapes.
In the autumn, trekkers from around the world visit the Everest Base Camp. This will be the most hectic month for the region because it is the best time for trekking. The season also gives you a chance to network with other hikers. Apart from friends, you can learn about other people’s cultures. This season also coincides with Nepali festivities, making the overall experience more fulfilling.
These are some mesmerizing experiences you can get while trekking EBC in the peak season:
- Observing the unique structure of the Himalayan ranges of Nepal. This will have various waterfalls, glaciers, mountains, and other natural diversities at their peak. These natural structures look beautiful as ever after the monsoon has swept away the dirt.
- Observing The Sagarmatha National park and its rarity of the autumn season.
- Enchanting views of glacier streams, rivers, hills, waterfalls, and glacier lakes in autumn. It includes Imja Khola, Dudh Koshi, Nagarjun hills, etc., They are the most vibrant this season.
- The views from the Nagarjun Hills at sunrise with autumn leaves falling all over the region.
- The treatment by locals and beauty of Namche Bazaar during a festive season. The Sherpas have the festival of Mani Rumde in autumn. You might also see a festive environment in many other Sherpa settlements.
- Getting a chance of eating of local delicacies made during the festival season.
- The trekking fraternity will be very close and huge in the autumn Everest Base Camp trek. You will make many friends throughout the journey. It will be a chance to exchange cultures.
- Seeing the view of the world’s top through Kala Patthar.
- Observing the local heritages, cultures, and monasteries during a festive period.
Autumn (Late September, October, November)is a popular trekking and mountain climbing season in Nepal. The weather is clear and less volatile because of the season. There will be a little cold weather. The road will be convenient to walk during your hiking and trekking trip. As a result, the temperature will simply be perfect for your body.
Because of the ideal timing of the weather, the effects of high altitude sickness will be minimal. It will be a great experience to socialize with other trekking groups on your trip because autumn is a popular time to visit Everest base camp and is packed with trekkers.